Sunday, March 9, 2014

Why I still love the HTC one!

11:50 AM Posted by phonesoldier , , No comments
Well, as you all know that HTC one was the blockbuster of 2013 and one of the most selling smartphone from HTC ever! But as we look at it now, it seems a little outdated with its 1.7 GHz quad-core Krait 300 and adreno 320 but I still love it and use it as my primary device since June 2013 when I first bought it and I was actually in love with it! I never felt of buying a new phone since I bought it! So I thought maybe I should write an article on it so that you all would get a better idea of why it is still one of the best and is not outdated yet! Let's roll! 


First of all I am going to start with the DESIGN and how it feels in the hand ! In the world where plastic phones are appreciated more than aluminum, these phone was really revolutionary with its beautiful aluminum uni body! It really feels awesome in the hand and is a pleasure to hold it! Feels really like you are holding a flagship phone!


Second feature that is the reason a lot of people appreciate it is the BEATS AUDIO! These is the phone for actual music lovers and the quality and loudness of speakers Is out of the world! If you start listening songs on these powerhouse, you will feel really uncomfortable on any other phone! Truly the best feature of this phone!


The third that I love on this device or any other HTC phone is the user interface! This is the best user interface after the stock android! The gallery , blinkfeed, the looks, all look really gorgeous and utterly smooth! Not like the touchwiz or any other Android skin!


The fourth is the screen , I know a lot of phones have a 1080p screen but the size of this phone's screen which is 4.7 inch is really comfortable rather than a 5inch or a smaller one like 4inch! It is not too big neither too small, it is just perfect! And with the pixel density of 468 looks phenomenal!



Next up is the battery life, this is actually the first Android phone in my life on which I got A full day on heavy usage! it is not that big either that would make the phone heavy but it is good, it is great if we compare it to other Android phones!


Conclusion is If you want a beautiful phone that is built from top-notch materials that feels great in the hand, which also happens to be fast and pack a killer display, then you should still  get the HTC One even after a year!

Thank you for reading! DO follow me on twitter @phonesoldier if you like to hear more from me! comments are always welcomed! Share this post or any other if you think it is worth it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment